Anekastra Software Technologies
Job Description: Day Shift, Only Work from Office
- Work on all aspect of the Software product life cycle (requirement gathering, design, coding,
testing release, etc)
- Develop and code new features in the software
- Improvements, bug fixes in existing software.
- Develop web-based applications and provide extensions for mobile applications.
- Occasionally provide technical support for overseas customers.
- Ability to understand and perform 3rd party integration.
- Ability to design user-centric software: simple, intuitive, and user friendly.
- Deliver code in time and within budget
- Independently manage tasks with little oversight, self-starter
- Coordinate with other team members.
Required Candidate Profile
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Application (BCA/MCA) or Bachelor in Computer Engineering (BE).
- Min 1+ years of experience in Software development.
- Database: MySQL
- Experience with LAMP and XAMP stack environment is MUST
- Expertise in full-stack development is desirable.
- Software Frameworks Laravel or Codeigniter is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of version control, issue tracking tools.
- Ability to understand and quickly learn open source technologies
- Software Development methodologies(Agile development cycle), Software processes.
10 Integration Testing.
11.Good oral and written English communication.
12.Analytical thinking ability, team player, professional conduct, and ethical work habits.
CTC Details : 4,80,000 PA