Duty – Doctor (who are ready to work in emergency ward)
Qualification: B.A.M.S /B.H.M.S, MBBS, Should have Karnataka Medical Registration certificate only.
Designation: CAUSUALITY MEDICAL OFFICER (CMO).
No. Of Positions: 02 nos. (Male candidates).
Timing: should be flexible with any rotational shifts.
Experience Required: (02-05) yrs.
Salary: (20- 40) k per month gross salary, salary is depends upon your previous experience and your previous salary
- Excellent ability to connect and interface with professionals.
- Should have very good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Highly energetic and motivated individual.
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure
- Good practical skills
- Person should be able to communicate in English, Telugu and Kannada.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and providing general care to patients on hospital wards and in outpatient clinics.
- Admitting patients requiring special care, followed by investigations and treatment;
- Examining and talking to patients to diagnose their medical conditions;
- Carrying out specific procedures, e.g. performing operations and specialist investigations;
- Making notes and preparing paperwork, both as a legal record of treatment and for the benefit of other healthcare professionals;
- Working with other doctors as part of a team, either in the same department or within other specialties;
We preferred immediate joiner if anyone interested contact me immediately
Smitha – HR
Cell: +91 9742289551